Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Household of Primbroke Manor


Just a quick entry, long overdue. After much delay, Edward and I managed to have a portrait done of our household. This was done shortly before we moved from Edison to Babbage, so I'm surprised you can't see the packing crates that were scattered about the room.


Anyhow, in order back row first: Mrs. MaryEllen Clowes (cook), Mr. Giles Earnshaw (groundskeeper and in charge of the stables and garage), Mr. Primary Gears (butler, Edward's valet, etc), and Miss Penellope Humphreys (maid).

Of course Edward and myself are recognizable.

I look forward to when our household is together again. Edward gave the staff some leave so they are visiting their families while he and I are quite cozy in our rooms in the Rookery. I'm enjoying Babbage thus far but look forward to when we are surely settled somewhere.

No comments: