Tuesday, November 27, 2007

December Fun

Since I've been told that my journal is hopelessly out of date, I thought I'd do a quick post to bring it up to recent events. For those of you who didn't know, my motivating spirit was rather occupied with a guest from overseas. Everyone involved had a lovely time and my motivating spirit is now planning a return trip to see the enchanting British Isles.

But I digress. To bring everyone up to date, here is a list of the upcoming Steelhead functions for the month of December:


December 1: Steelhead Dance, SWAT theme. 7-9 pm SLT in the Saloon

December 7: Steelhead Dance, Steampunk theme. 7-9 pm SLT at the Steelhead Grande Hotel and Ballroom

December 14: Steelhead Dance, Around the World in 80 Days theme, 7-9 pm SLT Kokopelli Stage

December 21: Steelhead Formal. 7-9 pm SLT, Steelhead Grande Hotel and Ballroom

December 28: Steelhead Dance, Time Machine theme 7-9 pm SLT, Kokopelli Stage

As well, please do drop by the city and explore. You never know what gifts you may find. *winks knowingly*

Ok Fuzz.....are you happy now????? I did a new entry!

3 comments:

Qlippothic said...

And by SWAT you mean dress up like NUNS, we've had a lot of new citizens come who may not be familiar with our ecclesiastical/paramilitary force!

(I think I may skip that one...)

Christine McAllister Pearse said...

Either as nuns or if you care to be a standard, run of the mill SWAT sort of person (and I will confess, I did consider hunting up a fly swatter avatar), I don't think we'll mind! :-)

Frau A. S. Lowey said...

Further clarification – Nuns with Guns, what fun!

Moreover, as there will be an occasion for it, I should get back to work on the Mekhanikal Matron AV.