Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tagged! Drat!

*sighs deeply and glares over at her beloved* My dearest Edward decided to tag me in this "Name your memoirs" thing. I don't think he realizes how much I dislike being tagged and that my creativity does not extend to this sort of brain game. However, rest assured, he will be hearing about it for quite some time in the future. ;-)

So...what to call my memoirs....I considered a few possibilites, but seeing as it's a 6 word maximum, that curtails my natural wordiness. So, below are a few of the possibilities:

1. Lady's Companion to Duchess of Argylle
- this doesn't really work as I started my journal LONG after my days at Le Jardin, but I'm a bit pressed for ideas.

2. The Neglected Journal of Christine Pearse
- very apt, I think

4. Too Busy to Write Much Down
- again very apt....I'm usually too busy doing to spend much time writing about it.

And my personal favorite:

5. Pass the Anti-Drama Spray Please!!!!!


Anyhow...the rules and my tags:

1. write the title to your own memoir using six words.
2. post it on your blog.
3. link to the person that tagged you.
4. tag five more blogs.

I don't know how to link, so just go and read my beloved Edward's journal....I'm sure you can find your way

And now for the list of Victims....I mean tagged people:

1. TotalLunar Eclipse
2. Fuzzball Ortega
3. ZenMondo Wormser
4. Puck Goodliffe
5. Abigail Raymaker

There!!! Done!!!! Good luck to all of you! :-)

No comments: