Saturday, December 8, 2007

Drat! I've been Tagged!!!

*Forces herself to abandon her Christmas baking and settles down at the diningroom table, wiping her flour dusted hands on her apron and smoothing back her hair*

Well. It would appear I've been tagged. Several times in fact. The only reason why I've not sent CHED (that's Christine's Hairy Eyeball of Doom for those of you not in the know)to dog your steps and torment you all to the end of your days is that I happen to like you all and so, I have decided to play along. However, do note, that I do not care if I am tagged a thousand more times after this, these are and will remain the only eight facts/random bits of triva about me that will be leaked to the public at large. If you want to know more, get to know me. ;-)

Firstly: The RULES

(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

Alright, time to get down to business.

1. My motivating spirit has harboured a dream to someday own a bed and breakfast in a Victorian home. However, seeing as she's not really a morning person, it will probably end up more Bed and Brunch.....or Bed and Lunch? Dinner? Hmmm....new niche in the market perhaps

2. The closest my motivating spirit has ever gotten to anything "Bacon" is when she fries it up for breakfast sometimes.

3. My motivating spirit nearly got to meet the Queen of England when she was in school. Her essay went to the finals but did not win, much to her sorrow.

4. I have another brother in SL, who is not seen very often, mostly because his typist is from the UK. In fact, I'm not sure if he and Lunar have ever met. He's cool though, and tall like Lunar, which proves that I did not inherit any of the tall gene.

5. My inner prude keeps Edward entertained on a regular basis. One never knows when she will appear and what she will have a fit about.

6. My motivating spirit is currently very keen on dabbling in Black Powder shooting. Unlike me, she is actually a pretty decent shot. It's amazing what one can do when not caught in the deathly grip of lag.

7. I have an alt.

8. My shop, Rosehaven Recipes got it's name from Edward's and my home in Steelhead, Rosehaven. I named my plot that but I nearly went with the name "Thistledown Cottage".


Now for the fun part....people to torment with this tagging business. I hereby pass the torch to the following persons:

1. Mrs. Charity Dogsbody Fotherington
2. Miss Fushia Begonia
3. Miss Qlippothic Projects
4. His Grace, the Duke of Greystoke, Gnarlihotep Abel
5. Dame Lapin Paris
6. Mrs. Peterman, Nablia Nadir
7. Baroness Amber Palowakski
8. Dr. Oolon Sputnik

THERE! Done! *Heads back to the kitchen to rescue the cookies before they are mere cinders*

No comments: