Friday, May 16, 2008

Oooh...The Post Office is *Really* Going to Hate Us!

Please pardon the lack of pictures for this journal entry, but I cannot for the life of me find my camera in all this mess. To make a long story short (which I'll go into depth with later), Edward and I have moved yet again...but this time back to Caledon, to our very own Duchy! I'm sure by this point the post office will have given up and just sent everything to Rosehaven in Steelhead to be on the safe side. You can find us at Caledon Argylle, just north of Penzance and East of Brigadoon. There's plenty of room to sail or fly and hopefully soon I'll have a rest area ready for those who are looking for a place to picnic during their outings.

As soon as we are unpacked and settled, I'm sure there will be a celebration of some sort. Personally, I thinking of having a "Burning of the Trunks and Packing Crates" party, just so we don't have to do this again! Now where on earth did I put the teapot???

No comments: