Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hey Steelhead! Let's Get Cooking!!!


As a reminder to everyone who is in the Steelhead Group, we are putting together a community cookbook for Christmas/New Year's this year. If you are in the Steelhead group, please, PLEASE submit your favorite recipe(s) for food/drink. The cookbook is going to be only as good as what is submitted, so all recipes are welcome. Everyone knows that the *best* cookbooks are the ones put together by communities...mostly because it's real food, made by real people with ingredients that you don't have to travel the world to find.


My typist is going to be away for the week of November 17-22, but please drop your notecard with your recipe on me anyhow and I'll collect them when I'm next in world. Thank you and I look forward to seeing the submissions!!!

No comments: