Monday, September 14, 2009

It's good to be back!


After some delay and a bit more fretting than I would like to do, I'm pleased to announce that I am able to get in world once again (in no small parts thanks to the efforts of my dear brother and sister-in-law....thanks again you two!!!).


I've still not received an official reason why I was banned, from what Tensai was able to gather, one of my addresses got caught by mistake when they were blocking the griefer. It is very frustrating when you've done *nothing* wrong, not broken any of the many rules that govern life in SL and yet you are punished. Thankfully, it was correctable and I'm very happy to be back in world.


Thank you to all of you for your kind words and outrage at my mis-treatment. I greatly appreciated it, more than you realize.


Now to attend to the changing of the seasons!

1 comment:

Fuzzball Ortega said...

I'm glad to see you're back in world. The Steam Lands wouldn't be the same without you.

Wish it was possible to bring Another back in world. But, if rules are broken, even my strongest "Love Letter To The Linden" would do no good.

We should be thankful that at least your mess was easily fixed, seeing as how it wasn't your fault. BTW, would you like the letter I wrote to them in a frame?