Wednesday, August 8, 2007

With This Prim, I Thee Wed

Last night saw the very unique wedding of my dear brother Lunar and his lovely Tensai. They chose last night as the day to tie the virtual knot as it was their 9th wedding anniversary in RL.

The ceremony was held on board "Her Majesty's Jolly Pidgeon", with Fuzz Elvis officiating and some of Steelhead's famous turkeys serving as attendants (and I mean the fowl, not some of the citizens who really fit under that title too). The bride looked radiant in her gown with skull lace trim, accessorised with a matching hat with veil.

The groom was dashing in his ensemble that had a Pirate King feel about it.

The moon passed silently overhead as the vows were said, rings exchanged and kiss shared (of course, I didn't get a picture of that!! Darn!!). Then it was time to PARTY!!!


Edward and I waltzed the evening away, visiting with the other guests, having a lovely time and remembering our own special day, not that long ago.


All in all, it was a lovely evening, celebrating the love between two people who have become very dear to me as well. Congratulations Lunar and Tensai, and I wish you wedded bliss for years to come!!!

1 comment:

TotalLunar Eclipse said...

Thank you dear sister Im glad that you and Edward came. I had not laughed that much in years.