Monday, June 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Fuzzball!

Saturday was the Fuzzball Formal in Steelhead (of course). Sheriff Fuzzball Ortega was celebrating his RL birthday in style with his sister, Angelica throwing a birthday bash for him in the hotel ballroom. Sadly, I arrived very late due to RL butting in, but from all accounts a good time was had by all. The DJ'ing gene must truly run in the family as Angelica kept us dancing with excellent music until the party ended.

Fuzz received many gifts, which is not surprising as he's truly a wonderful person and is loved by many people. Edward and I found a motorized scooter for him so he can do his patrol of Steelhead in comfort since he's getting to be rather elderly. *grins*

Happy Birthday Fuzz! Here's to many more!!

2 comments:

Emilly Orr said...

MUAHAHAHAHAH.....

...oh, I mean, I found what I wanted for Fuzz at last.

Now he has his very own Fuzzball Avatar, the giant tintable ball-o-fluff. :)

Hotspur O'Toole said...

For Public Consumption

As has (regretably) been reported elsewhere, I am not a self-proclaimed Hunter of Werewolves. I rather like the good Sherrif. Just so's ya know.

Yrs,

H O'Toole